Tuesday Ann and Arnold drove into Huai Yang right before lunchtime. We met them at Pilton resort- a real simple one room hideout on the main street in Huai Yang. They had a rental car from Cha-am but kids wanted to go in the saleng anyway so we took off for Tamarind where the kids wanted to eat. However, they are closed for lunch so we decided on Maew's instead. Halfway there we parked the saleng at the Golf Range and everyone hopped in the car- to not have to go both by car and saleng in parallell. Good food as usual and she greeted with a "Hello how are you" (that I could not reply in Thai at that time).
Arnold took me to rent a bike for 20 days. I had great use of the bikes we had belonging to the house last year.
For dinner we went down to Nishaville beach, to the simple beach stands. We had pizza and the kids played with the flashlights.
Wednesday I had had in mind to go for massage, foot scrub and hair cut. When I came to Da's she only had one slot at 4 o'clock, which I decided to take. Previously, you could not book times, but now with all farangs, it is a necessity. I asked if she could colour my eyebrows, and she said, yes, I have colour. So I asked if it was the colouring that I gave her last year (brought from Sweden) but she said she now had found a place to buy it.
So, in the meantime I went for a massage at Tim's. No time slots for foot scrub either, and even not Christmas eve. So I had too book for Friday, I really want one girl to do my feet, since she is the best.
I went to the gardening & pottery place on the winding road down to the Jasmine-road and had a chat with the girl there. Unfortunately, most things are too heavy to bring back home. She had a cute little pup, and all in all 14 dogs (of which I saw a few ), all neutered. While I was there it started raining so I stayed for a while longer and had to cast away the plans on biking to the plastic IKEA store and later to Maew's for lunch.
Instead I met up with the family for lunch at Kaew's. I took the motorbike this time so that I could go shopping later. I did some driving around Huay Yang, good to do some strolling on my own: Plastic store, Pop's, cash machine at Si shop. That's just about what there is to do here when it comes to shopping, markets excluded.
I went back to the house with my groceries, and back to Da's and Sten came along. He also wanted a hair cut.
So now I look this lovely:
Sten, getting a hair cut at the "other" hair dressers:
Mathias had booked the late ferry from Koh Tao and finally arrived in Huay Yang after dinner. We were still at Tamarind when he showed up- walking. Stupidly enough I had locked the doors while away from house- so he was unable to get in.
Arnold took me to rent a bike for 20 days. I had great use of the bikes we had belonging to the house last year.
For dinner we went down to Nishaville beach, to the simple beach stands. We had pizza and the kids played with the flashlights.
Wednesday I had had in mind to go for massage, foot scrub and hair cut. When I came to Da's she only had one slot at 4 o'clock, which I decided to take. Previously, you could not book times, but now with all farangs, it is a necessity. I asked if she could colour my eyebrows, and she said, yes, I have colour. So I asked if it was the colouring that I gave her last year (brought from Sweden) but she said she now had found a place to buy it.
So, in the meantime I went for a massage at Tim's. No time slots for foot scrub either, and even not Christmas eve. So I had too book for Friday, I really want one girl to do my feet, since she is the best.
I went to the gardening & pottery place on the winding road down to the Jasmine-road and had a chat with the girl there. Unfortunately, most things are too heavy to bring back home. She had a cute little pup, and all in all 14 dogs (of which I saw a few ), all neutered. While I was there it started raining so I stayed for a while longer and had to cast away the plans on biking to the plastic IKEA store and later to Maew's for lunch.
Instead I met up with the family for lunch at Kaew's. I took the motorbike this time so that I could go shopping later. I did some driving around Huay Yang, good to do some strolling on my own: Plastic store, Pop's, cash machine at Si shop. That's just about what there is to do here when it comes to shopping, markets excluded.
I went back to the house with my groceries, and back to Da's and Sten came along. He also wanted a hair cut.
So now I look this lovely:
Sten, getting a hair cut at the "other" hair dressers:
Mathias had booked the late ferry from Koh Tao and finally arrived in Huay Yang after dinner. We were still at Tamarind when he showed up- walking. Stupidly enough I had locked the doors while away from house- so he was unable to get in.


Comments