Today was Axels 7th birthday! I can't believe how much he has grown. He sure isn't that little boy anymore.
Last night we went to Kaew's restaurant for New Year's Party. Sten fell asleep at 8.30. We did some more drinks and desserts and headed back home one hour later. The food was good and we could have had 5 free drinks on the ticket but we did not manage that, as you probably understand. Kaew did not have as big a party as last year. Maybe people choose the beach (Jack's, Nong Pu's or some new place this year?) Last year it was crowded.
She had the girls doing traditional thai dancing like last year, very impressive and very cute. I will upload picture later. ( I still haven't found a way of charging my camera's battery so I am relying on Axel and Mathias's photos whenever I get a hold of them. Took one with the tablet though, of my sweet boys!
Today we went to Black Mountain Water Park like previous years to celebrate Axel's birthday. Bringing Sten this year was a greater challenge and we did not do as many slides as last. But it was fun none the less.
When we came back home, the neighbour's girl Matilda came by for some birthday cake. We had dinner with her family down by Nishaville beach. It is still market fair there and lots of stands and entertainment. The kids had lots of fun. Now we are all crashing.
Keeping my fingers crossed that Axel's pain in the ear now at nighttime will not turn out to be an ear infection. I think we have had enough of painkillers and antibiotics this time. He was complaining already this morning about a pain in the ear. Guess this means another visit to Yupa's clinic.
Last night we went to Kaew's restaurant for New Year's Party. Sten fell asleep at 8.30. We did some more drinks and desserts and headed back home one hour later. The food was good and we could have had 5 free drinks on the ticket but we did not manage that, as you probably understand. Kaew did not have as big a party as last year. Maybe people choose the beach (Jack's, Nong Pu's or some new place this year?) Last year it was crowded.
She had the girls doing traditional thai dancing like last year, very impressive and very cute. I will upload picture later. ( I still haven't found a way of charging my camera's battery so I am relying on Axel and Mathias's photos whenever I get a hold of them. Took one with the tablet though, of my sweet boys!
Today we went to Black Mountain Water Park like previous years to celebrate Axel's birthday. Bringing Sten this year was a greater challenge and we did not do as many slides as last. But it was fun none the less.
When we came back home, the neighbour's girl Matilda came by for some birthday cake. We had dinner with her family down by Nishaville beach. It is still market fair there and lots of stands and entertainment. The kids had lots of fun. Now we are all crashing.
Keeping my fingers crossed that Axel's pain in the ear now at nighttime will not turn out to be an ear infection. I think we have had enough of painkillers and antibiotics this time. He was complaining already this morning about a pain in the ear. Guess this means another visit to Yupa's clinic.

Comments