Here are some more pics of our everyday life.
Same saleng as the previous years.
The bike that I payed 1000 baht to the "fruitman" to use for 30 days. He did not want my name, or anything. I just paied, took the bike and left. He relies on me returning it, I suppose. Or the bike is not worth more, one could presume...
Today we went to Jacks by the pier. The calm weather has brought fishermen to their toes- lots of fishing activites nearshore. On this distance you can't see, but several fishing boats, and the men were literally running out with nets to drag in the low tide when it was obvious that there was fish nearshore.
Oh so crowded, they had to mount new sunbeds. The ten they had were not enough.
The boys playing with "the other" neighbour's kids. So much fun for Sten with calm water since he just learned how to swim a few "takes".
We tried out the pastries that the kids were given for free at the bakery tonight. They did not like them, but they sure look cute!
Same saleng as the previous years.
The bike that I payed 1000 baht to the "fruitman" to use for 30 days. He did not want my name, or anything. I just paied, took the bike and left. He relies on me returning it, I suppose. Or the bike is not worth more, one could presume...
Today we went to Jacks by the pier. The calm weather has brought fishermen to their toes- lots of fishing activites nearshore. On this distance you can't see, but several fishing boats, and the men were literally running out with nets to drag in the low tide when it was obvious that there was fish nearshore.
Oh so crowded, they had to mount new sunbeds. The ten they had were not enough.
The boys playing with "the other" neighbour's kids. So much fun for Sten with calm water since he just learned how to swim a few "takes".
We tried out the pastries that the kids were given for free at the bakery tonight. They did not like them, but they sure look cute!







Comments