Today is the fourth day here. Mathias has had a fever and has not been able to do much but stay inside and sleep. He might have caught the cold that Sten had before we left Sweden.
So I and the kids have done what you would expect, just playing it a long. We did pool in the morning, Axel and I played some invented waterpolo game. "If you play it like that I will go tell DAAAD!" he shouted when I was doing same as he just had done, trying to score directly after being goaled without a proper "shootup". I love him so much!
We had lunch at Kaew's (takeaway Khao Pad Gai to Mathias). She has two baby kittens, very sweet. So in the afternoon, it was inevitable that Sten would play "cat" (crawl on the floor saying meow). At home when we ask what he did at daycare, he often says "played cat with this friend or that friend". I also bought tickets for New Years at Kaew's place. Last year we did a New Years bufé there that was good, drinks by a giant ice-bar and she had traditional Thai dancers.
Then we went on for a visit at Jasmine (where we have stayed previous years) to borrow the old fishing-rods that we left behind. They were still there. Mathias made them from long old duststicks that the Thai use to swipe the house exteriors with and used them to go fishing with Axel on Friday nights on the pier. I took Sten to early dinner and waited for the guys and then we used to have traditional "western hamburgers". A small something to break the habit of only eating SPLENDID Thai food! Remember, we were here 11 weeks first year!
We met the Larsson-family from Borås on "mellanvägen" (the "road-in-between"). They stay at Jasmine this year too, same house as before, S3. Good seeing them again! Axel had good time playing Minecraft with their daughter Nike (pronounced "Neeka"). Let's see if we can hang out with them some this year too, that would be fun!
Since I am unable to charge my camera I have to go with the ones that Axel has taken with his Christmas-gift from grandparents in Luleå. Thanks Staffan and Berith! Some of them happened to have a nice border design that he had configured. Here is a small selection of them:
This first one is taken during traditional christmas lunch at Lasse-Maja the weekend before we went. It was already in Axel's camera and I couldn't resist posting it.
This one can give us something to think about when it comes to environmental awareness... Is going to Thailand ever justified?
Our motorbike in front of our house. Suspiciously similar roof to the one we had first year, but the cushions are black.
The pool at Orchid 6 is just a little bigger than Jasmine's. Our house is the one you can see right behind the jacuzzi. So we have great pool view. I already had to prevent first escapes ( suspect not wearing armpuffs, dressed in regular clothes) and being firm on "no kids play by the pool without mom or dad"-rule, Now they must wait on the stairs until someone of us is ready to go with them. Thanks so much.
Axel took a stroll around the houses in Orchid6 and came across some fruits & greens. Origin of Country: Thailand.
Bananas in our backyard (great shot except for the border!)
Coconut
Snakeberries? Or what can it be?
So I and the kids have done what you would expect, just playing it a long. We did pool in the morning, Axel and I played some invented waterpolo game. "If you play it like that I will go tell DAAAD!" he shouted when I was doing same as he just had done, trying to score directly after being goaled without a proper "shootup". I love him so much!
We had lunch at Kaew's (takeaway Khao Pad Gai to Mathias). She has two baby kittens, very sweet. So in the afternoon, it was inevitable that Sten would play "cat" (crawl on the floor saying meow). At home when we ask what he did at daycare, he often says "played cat with this friend or that friend". I also bought tickets for New Years at Kaew's place. Last year we did a New Years bufé there that was good, drinks by a giant ice-bar and she had traditional Thai dancers.
Then we went on for a visit at Jasmine (where we have stayed previous years) to borrow the old fishing-rods that we left behind. They were still there. Mathias made them from long old duststicks that the Thai use to swipe the house exteriors with and used them to go fishing with Axel on Friday nights on the pier. I took Sten to early dinner and waited for the guys and then we used to have traditional "western hamburgers". A small something to break the habit of only eating SPLENDID Thai food! Remember, we were here 11 weeks first year!
We met the Larsson-family from Borås on "mellanvägen" (the "road-in-between"). They stay at Jasmine this year too, same house as before, S3. Good seeing them again! Axel had good time playing Minecraft with their daughter Nike (pronounced "Neeka"). Let's see if we can hang out with them some this year too, that would be fun!
Since I am unable to charge my camera I have to go with the ones that Axel has taken with his Christmas-gift from grandparents in Luleå. Thanks Staffan and Berith! Some of them happened to have a nice border design that he had configured. Here is a small selection of them:
This first one is taken during traditional christmas lunch at Lasse-Maja the weekend before we went. It was already in Axel's camera and I couldn't resist posting it.
This one can give us something to think about when it comes to environmental awareness... Is going to Thailand ever justified?
Our motorbike in front of our house. Suspiciously similar roof to the one we had first year, but the cushions are black.
The pool at Orchid 6 is just a little bigger than Jasmine's. Our house is the one you can see right behind the jacuzzi. So we have great pool view. I already had to prevent first escapes ( suspect not wearing armpuffs, dressed in regular clothes) and being firm on "no kids play by the pool without mom or dad"-rule, Now they must wait on the stairs until someone of us is ready to go with them. Thanks so much.
Axel took a stroll around the houses in Orchid6 and came across some fruits & greens. Origin of Country: Thailand.
Bananas in our backyard (great shot except for the border!)
Coconut
Snakeberries? Or what can it be?
Comments