Coming back again this year was different than earlier years, and yet so much the same.
Kids are older and I took them with my by myself from Sweden. When we arrived at the house, Mathias was already there. He went from Koh Tao where he spend the previous month getting the divers PADI instructor examination. So now, he can actually teach diving!
Guess if the kids were happy to see him after one month of absence?
Adding some pics now, I will be writing more later.
I went for an afternoon walk on the beach. Looks the same south as always.
Beach looks the same north aswell.
Mathias Christmas gift: Mastermind. Additional challenge: playing with a five-year-old.
Hot pot at Yut's! Why haven't we learned this properly?
Immobile Dog at Yut's. Axel said it probably had puppies, and well. Laying like that I guess is the most comfortable with a fat stomach.
I arranged for the bike -fixers team to pump up the bikes by our house.
Me having been at Da's for a haircut and eyebrow fix.To be my next Linked in profile pic!
Boys stuck in quicksand at Hat Wanakorn!
Poor crayfish caught by our boys, soon to be released back into sand and sea.
Hat Wanakorn looks the same
Some weirdos.
Kids are older and I took them with my by myself from Sweden. When we arrived at the house, Mathias was already there. He went from Koh Tao where he spend the previous month getting the divers PADI instructor examination. So now, he can actually teach diving!
Guess if the kids were happy to see him after one month of absence?
Adding some pics now, I will be writing more later.
I went for an afternoon walk on the beach. Looks the same south as always.
Beach looks the same north aswell.
Mathias Christmas gift: Mastermind. Additional challenge: playing with a five-year-old.
Hot pot at Yut's! Why haven't we learned this properly?
Immobile Dog at Yut's. Axel said it probably had puppies, and well. Laying like that I guess is the most comfortable with a fat stomach.
I arranged for the bike -fixers team to pump up the bikes by our house.
Me having been at Da's for a haircut and eyebrow fix.To be my next Linked in profile pic!
Boys stuck in quicksand at Hat Wanakorn!
Poor crayfish caught by our boys, soon to be released back into sand and sea.
Hat Wanakorn looks the same
Some weirdos.
Homemade banana split in our house, just to enjoy.












Comments